Does your child or student need a pick-me-up in the middle of a long school day? If you’ve ever written a note on a napkin and packed it with your child’s lunch—perhaps a quick “I love you” or “thinking of you”—add a little laughter to your loving sentiment by including a joke with their sandwich, juice box, and snack. Kids love to learn new jokes, and they really love sharing them with their friends and teachers. These lunch box jokes for kids will be sure to get the whole cafeteria rolling in their seats!
1. Which school does an ice cream man go to?
2. Why didn’t the sun go to college?
Because it already has many degrees.
3. Who is the leader of school supplies?
4. What is a snake’s favorite subject?
5. What is the best place to grow flowers in a school?
6. Why did the dog do so well in school?
Because he was the teacher’s pet.
7. What did the paper say to the pen?
You have a good point.
8. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools.
9. Which school do surfers go to?
10. Which school supply is tired?
11. Why don’t leopards play hide-and-seek?
Because they are always spotted.
12. How long do chickens work?
Around the cluck.
13. What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop.
14. What kind of sandals do frogs wear?
15. Teacher: Name a bird that has wings but can’t fly.
Student: A dead bird, ma’am.
16. What kind of key opens a banana?
17. What do you call an alligator that wears a vest?
18. What did the spider do on the computer?
Created a website.
19. What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?
20. What do you get from a pampered cow?
21. How can you tell the ocean is friendly?
22. Why is grass so dangerous?
Because it is full of blades.
23. How do you cut a wave in half?
Use a sea-saw.
24. What did the little tree say to the big tree?
Leaf me alone.
25. What type of tree fits in your hand?
A palm tree.
26. What do you call the seagulls that live by the bay?
27. What do loggers eat in the forest?
Mac and trees.
28. What do you get when you plant kisses?
29. Why did the gardener plant light bulbs?
She wanted to grow a power plant.
30. What kind of water cannot freeze?
31. What is an elf’s favorite food?
32. Where do Christmas trees go to learn?
33. Why wasn’t the dreidel feeling well?
It was having dizzy spells.
34. What does Santa use to help him walk?
A candy cane.
35. Why was the Easter Bunny so upset?
He was having a bad hare day.
36. Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a good joke?
It might crack up.
37. What do you call two witches sharing an apartment?
38. What can you catch from a vampire in winter?
39. Why didn’t the skeleton go to prom?
He had no body to go with.
40. Where do fashionable ghosts shop?
41. Where do sports teams go to buy new uniforms?
42. What animal is best at hitting a baseball?
43. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one.
44. Why was the ghost on the cheerleading squad?
To add a little team spirit.
45. What’s an insect’s favorite sport?
46. What did the football say to the punter?
I get a kick out of you.
47. What do wrestlers’ drinks come in?
48. Why do basketball players like cookies?
It’s just another excuse to dunk.
49. What do hungry football players play in?
The Supper Bowl.
50. What’s a sheep’s favorite sport?