November 24 is right around the corner, and everyone is itching for Thanksgiving break and some turkey and stuffing. Calm the excitement with some belly laughs courtesy of our favorite corny Thanksgiving jokes for kids!
1. Why did the turkey cross the road?
He wanted people to think he was a chicken.
2. Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
3. Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive?
It had 24 carrots.
4. What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
5. What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
6. Why do turkeys love rainy days?
They love fowl weather.
7. Why do turkeys gobble?
Because they never learned table manners.
8. What’s a turkey’s favorite Thanksgiving food?
Nothing—it’s already stuffed.
9. Knock knock. Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who?
Arthur any leftovers?
10. What instrument does a turkey play?
11. What do you call a running turkey?
12. What did the turkey say to the computer?
13. What kind of key can’t open doors?
14. What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
15. What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey?
“All About That Baste.”
16. What do you call a turkey the day after Thanksgiving?
17. What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
Wing wing wing!
18. What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert?
19. What was the turkey thankful for on Thanksgiving?
20. How did the salt and pepper welcome their guests?
21. What did the sweet potato say when it was asked if it was hungry?
“Yes, I yam.”
22. What veggies would you like with your Thanksgiving dinner?
23. What smells the best at Thanksgiving dinner?
24. What did the little turkey say to the big turkey?
“Peck on someone your own size!”
25. What do turkeys like to do on sunny days?
26. Why is it hard to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes?
You can’t just quit “cold turkey.”
27. What did the hipster say the day after Thanksgiving?
I liked the leftovers before they were cool.
28. What happens when you’re too harsh on cranberries and make them sad?
They turn into blueberries.
29. Why did the cranberries turn red?
Because they saw the turkey dressing.
30. What sound does a limping turkey make?
31. What do you call Thanksgiving if you’re selfish?
32. What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost?
33. What comes at the beginning of a Thanksgiving parade?
The letter “p.”
34. What should you expect at the end of Thanksgiving?
The letter “g.”
35. Did you hear about the scarecrow who won first prize?
It was outstanding in its field.
36. Why don’t side dishes tell jokes?
They’re too corny.
37. Why is corn so popular on Thanksgiving?
Because it’s a-maize-ing.
38. How do little pumpkins cross the road?
With a crossing gourd.
39. What did the turkey say to the hunter on Thanksgiving?
40. What’s the best way to stuff a turkey?
Serve it pizza and ice cream.
41. Why did the farmer steamroll his potato field?
He wanted mashed potatoes.
42. Knock knock. Who’s there? Annie. Annie who?
Annie body want pumpkin pie?
43. Did you hear about the turkey fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
44. If leaves come from trees, where do turkeys come from?
45. Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Of course! Buildings can’t jump.
46. Knock knock. Who’s there? Gwen. Gwen who?
Gwen is Thanksgiving dinner? I’m hungry!
47. What do turkeys say on Thanksgiving?
48. Did you hear about the turkey prom?
It was a Butterball.
49. What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo?
A turkey that can pluck itself.
50. Knock knock. Who’s there? Dewey. Dewey who?
Dewey have to sit at the kids’ table again?
51. How do turkeys cross the ocean?
On a gravy boat.
52. Did you hear the one about the rude turkey?
It was jerk-y.
53. Why was the turkey expelled from the game?
It committed a fowl.
54. Knock knock. Who’s there? Mustache. Mustache who?
I mustache you to carve the turkey.
55. Why didn’t the chef season the turkey?
There wasn’t enough thyme.
56. What do you call rain on Turkey Day?
57. How did the turkey get home for Thanksgiving?
It took the gravy train.
58. Knock knock. Who’s there? Noah. Noah who?
Noah good pumpkin pie recipe?
59. What did the turkey say to the mashed potatoes?
It’s gravy from here on out.
60. How many cooks do you need to stuff a turkey?
Just one, but sometimes they don’t fit.
61. Knock knock. Who’s there? Anita. Anita who?
Anita bigger pair of pants ’cause I ate too much.